This is a 10 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What did discrimination look like around the world?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- What does ‘Journey to Jo’burg’ tell us about Apartheid in South Africa?
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Superior, Apartheid, Journey to Jo’burg
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 Extract for groupwork and analysis
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)