This is a 10 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What do Christians believe about the roles of men and women?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To explore the changing roles of men and women, to explore using evidence if there has been a real change in gender roles or if there is still a problem with gender prejudice and discrimination.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Gender Equality, Patriarchy
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)