This is a 21 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What do Hindus believe about life after death?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand and evaluate religious and non-religious beliefs about life after death.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Afterlife, Karma, Reincarnation
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)