What does it mean to be a man today? PSHE(Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 7 Theme: Relationships & Sex Education Unit: Friendships, Respect and Relationships
- To understand what it means to be a man in modern society
- To explore rigid gender stereotypes of masculine men
- To evaluate the characteristics of a ‘good man’ and a ‘real man
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/216