This is a 23 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What is a Buddhists goal in life?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To be able to understand Buddhist beliefs what their goal in life is. To be able to explain beliefs about Samsara, Karma and Nirvana.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Buddha, Buddhists, Noble Truths
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A handout
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)