What is a Mortgage? Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
Understand the difference between renting and buying Know the benefits of renting and buying Summarise the process of getting a mortgage
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Mortgage, Broker, Deposit, Interest, Stamp Duty, Solicitor, Landlord, Tenancy
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand the difference between renting and buying. I know the benefits of renting and buying . I am able to summarise the process of getting a mortgage.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity