What is Cancel Culture? Cancel Culture explained for KS5 Students. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader and PSHE Expert. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand what we mean by the term “cancel culture”
To consider how this affects people
To form an opinion on whether or not you support cancel culture
Some Key Terms Covered
Cancel Culture, Call out Culture, Celebrity, Exclusion, Mental health
I understand what cancel culture is.
I can consider how this might affect people.
I can explain my own opinion on cancel culture and have open discussion with others about this topic.
Skills Builder Framework
Staying positive & Teamwork
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity