This is a 20 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What is Islamophobia?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To investigate how the media portrays Islam, and reflect on the impact that this has on Islamophobia. To understand the idea of Islamophobia and consider how prejudice can be reduced.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Islamaphobia, Hate, Effect
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)