Being Yourself and Self Love Relationships Education. PSHE (PSHE) Puberty Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
- To know what self-love really is
- To be able to explain why self-love is so important, and good for us
- To see how society has evolved to minimise self-love
Some Key Terms Covered
Self-Love, Self-Acceptance, Inner Voice, Self-Discovery, Emotional Resilience
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I know what self-love looks like
I can explain why self-love is so important, and good for us
I understand how society has evolved to minimise self-love
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts