What is love? Relationships Education. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) Puberty Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To define the term love and understand that it comes in many forms
To understand the meaning of love between a couple and the expectations that form a positive romantic relationship
Some Key Terms Covered
Feelings, love, relationships, friendships, jealousy, religion
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can explain what love (caring for someone) is
I understand the expectations that form a positive romantic relationship
I can explain the many differences between love and sex
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/101