Climate Emergency + Careers . PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what we mean by climate emergency.
To recognise the importance of making positive change.
To form an opinion on this topic and be able to discuss this.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
carbon footprint, climate emergency
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know what the climate emergency is. I know what positive change can be taken by myself and others. I can discuss my opinion and thoughts on the climate emergency.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783192970
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity