What is the economy. The UK Economy Explained for KS3 Students Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand what private and public sectors are
Explain the differences between the private and public sector
Understand how both sectors work in the economy
Some Key Terms Covered
Sector, Shareholders, Inflation, GDP
Understand what private and public sectors are Explain the differences between the private and public sector Understand how both sectors work in the economy
Skills Builder Framework
Teamwork & Listening
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918746661
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts