This is a 16 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What is the path to enlightenment?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To know and understand the eight instructions that the Buddha gave to help people reach enlightenment and escape suffering.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Eightfold Path, Enlightenment
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A handout
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)