This is a 32 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What is the problem of evil?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To explore the concept of evil and to evaluate how to categorise different types of evil.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Problem, Forces, Actions, People
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 2 Fully Editable PowerPoints (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)