This is a 22 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What laws do Jews live by and what do they believe about these laws?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Explore the laws and rules that Jews live by.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Food Laws, Ten Commandments
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A handout
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)