This is a 33 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “What moral system should we follow?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand different theories about right and wrong behaviours, to be able to identify strengths and weaknesses of the different theories and draw conclusions about which is the most useful in deciding if an action is right or wrong.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Right, Wrong, Utilitarianism
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)