This is a 13 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Who has fought for social justice?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Describe someone you have studied who has fought for social justice.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Social Justice, Martin Luther King
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)