This is a 23 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Who is Allah?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To be able to explain different beliefs about the existence of God. To be able to explain what Muslims believe about Allah and how this influences their lives today.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Athiest, Agnostic, Muslim
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)