Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Who to Blame for Evil?. This RE unit contains 5 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. Are humans to blame for evil
2. What is the problem of evil
3. What do Christians believe about the problem of evil
4. A letter from God
5. ‘If God existed he wouldn’t let evil happen’
The RE learning outcomes are:
- Can humans alone be blamed for evil?
- To explore the concept of evil and to evaluate how to categorise different types of evil.
- To understand the basics of Islam and to understand Muslim beliefs about Allah and the Prophet Muhammad.
- To write a letter from God to humanity explaining why there is evil in the world.
- What reasons may a Christian give for why God allows evil and suffering?
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Problem, Forces, Actions, People
Evil, Satan, Christian
Letter, God, Humanity
Evil, Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnibenevolence
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)
Try something different this Christmas with our innovative resources and activities.
We use practicing Heads of Departments to create our RE resources. Our resources have been downloaded and used across thousands of classrooms.