This is an 8 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Why did Bristol need a bridge?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Evaluate why Bristol needed a bridge
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Bequest, Suspension Bridge
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 Worksheet and Markscheme
- 1 set of sources for analysis
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)