Why engage in sexual activity? . PSHE Relationships Education . PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the considerations to be taken before making a relationship sexual
To understand the positive and negative reasons to have sex
To explore the consequences of making a relationship sexual
Some Key Terms Covered
Love, Sex, Marriage, Core Qualities, Coitus, Conception, Contraception, Sexual Health
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I know a range of things to consider before engaging in sexual relations
I can explain positive and negative reasons to have sex
I understand the full range of consequences of making a relationship sexual
This lesson is also about respecting others’ right not give consent or to engage in different activities and about the law in relation to consent and that certain things cannot be consented to or are not considered consent.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/107