Winter themed End of Term Escape Room – Virtual Escape Room from Dr Dreadful’s Mansion by Cre8tive Resources! This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class to start the year and engage them in some Science and mathematical problem solving. C8/ES/106
How can this resource be adapted for social distancing?
- Upload / send the sheets digitally so students can work independently through them (don’t use the keys or PPT tracker if so)
- Could use as part of a Recovery Curriculum
- Set the 7 Puzzles for Homework
- Pairs instead of groups
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint – Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet – Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking)
- Teacher Answer Sheet – Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too 🙂 for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms include: University, Dojo, Study Room, Igloo, Tower, Observatory and a Secret Location! (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room. Suitable for KS2 and KS3 Students
✿ We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
Check out our full library of Escape Room resources by EXPLORING HERE