Young Entrepreneurs around the world . Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what a young entrepreneur is.
To consider why someone might want to start their own business.
To understand the difference between working for an employer and for yourself.
Some Key Terms Covered
Entrepreneur, self employed, tax return
I know what an entrepreneur is.
I can consider why someone might want to start their own business.
I can discuss the differences between employment and self employment.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Aiming High
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918687212
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity