Financial Education & Enterprise Package (Yr7 – Yr 11) – 40+ Lessons
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below or add this item to your basket.
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146. We reward loyalty so existing customers of our Cre8tive Careers packages are entitled to a 20% discount! Just drop us an email.
Financial Education & Enterprise Secondary Package Summary
A brand new finance curriculum designed to help a careers department deliver the new frameworks from the CDI, Gatsby and Skills Builder in compliance with the PSHE Association framework. It has been developed by a team of experts in consultation with a range of specialists from different fields. (Pre-Order now for delivery 1st September 2023)
What is included?
- 40+ fully editable Finance PowerPoint lessons
- 6 PSHE units with a clear spiral thematic approach from Years 7 – 9
- 6 PSHE units per year group
- 6 Work booklets
- 6 Projects
- 6 Quizzes
- Mindfulness activities
- Assessment opportunities
- Homework suggestions
15 Document Careers HOD Folder including:
- Excel mapping document (to show Ofsted and School Governors how your resources meet all the new statutory requirements)
- Excel SOW
- Learning Journey Display
- Classroom Careers Displays
We recommend you click on the below link to view the full specification of this package:
Secondary Careers Package Planning – Download
Download the full curriculum map here
What’s new in this careers package?
– Lessons have had a complete overhaul!
– Homework suggestions / Tasks for all 40+ lessons
– Extra teacher notes for lessons
– New case studies & quizzes
– Video links have been refreshed, changed and updated
– New Lesson material added
– Stronger focus on Protected Characteristics
– All lessons have been reviewed in detail and have a fresh look
– Updated content to reflect KCSIE 2022 & the latest DfE reforms
– 12 Months of updates for FREE (Until Sept 2024)
– Parent friendly planning material
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide all resources in a fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested curriculum to the needs of your students as we understand that no “off the shelf” Careers package is perfect! Everything is packaged in “Yearly” blocks and we provide a suggested delivery order for your teachers.
We truly believe this to be the most modern, engaging, and adaptable Careers curriculums available to buy. But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools:
Please take a moment to check out all our Google Reviews – Click HERE
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, planning documents, or even put you in contact with a school that uses our Careers Curriculum / Products (over 500 across the UK).
Download a sample KS3 finance lesson here
Download a sample KS4 finance lesson here
Download a sample student work booklet here
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: email@example.com so we can generate the necessary forms for your finance team)
- Cheques made payable to Cre8tive Resources CIC
- Debit, Credit or Paypal Payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download (request this in the notes section during checkout and provide the teacher recipients email) – (Pre-Order now for delivery 1st September 2023)
- USB via Royal Mail delivery (detail the exact recipient in the notes section during check out)
How do you assess Careers?
We have developed our own six-point approach to assessment and measuring progress:
- Work booklets – SPaG
- Unit quizzes – knowledge
- Cre8tive app – measures progress in a quantifiable way
- Careers projects – employability skills
- Confidence checkers – demonstrates progress
- End of Unit Assessments
All of the above are underpinned by our precious gemstone assessment ratings.
How is your Cre8tive Careers Curriculum mapped?
Our Excel mapping document cross references all of our lessons against the following:
- Gatsby Benchmarks (mainly No. 1 and 4)
- CDI Framework (6 point framework)
- PSHE Association Core Themes
- Cre8tive Careers Framework
What differentiates the Cre8tive packages from other secondary careers packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to PSHE + Careers that runs from Year 7 – 13
- We offer FREE updates until Sept 2024.
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We provide significant 25% discounts for SEMH & PRU schools, and those with a roll of less than 150 students
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We have a new wellbeing app which students can use on their tablets or mobile phones underpinning our assessment framework
- We offer PSHE and Careers projects to improve employability skills
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE, Careers and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.
Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support Careers teachers through people purchasing items.